FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 19 February 2015

St Patrick's Day Gift Box

SVG and WPC cutting file for St Patrick's Day Favor Box

I made this little St Patrick's Day gift box last year and thought I would repost to remind you how quick and easy it is to use your Pazzles Cutting Machine such a simple gift.  You will see from the photos that I left the top open to hold the chocolate gifts.  The beauty with using your cutting machine is that you can resize and could make this much larger.  You could enlarge it to make a table centre piece or reduce the size as I have for your guests around the table.

The cutting file is available in the projects section here under the title St. Patrick's Day Wearables.

 St. Patrick's Day Wearables
Photo by Pazzles

If you would like to see more photo's of my project, please check my original blog

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
St Patrick's Day cutting files - Pazzles Craft Room

Joanna xx

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut, 
including membership to the Pazzles Craft Room for $99.


$99 Craft Room Vue 468x60



No comments:

Post a Comment